UMPS is able to simulate external components connected to the microcontroller. Then,
debug step is dramatically reduced. UMPS is not dedicated to only
one microcontroller family, it can simulate all kind of
microcontrollers. The main limitation is to have less
than 64K-Bytes of RAM and ROM space and the good
UMPS include an integrated universal assembler/disassembler but is able to use external assembler and compiler and to show source code and variables. UMPS resources can be simply extended if you do not find the external resource you need. There is a complete documentation and example to write your own resources in « C » or « PASCAL » language.
There is already two libraries which allows UMPS to use external compiler/assembler instead of its own integrated assembler:
UMPS provides a low-cost solution to these problems. UMPS is really the best solution to your evaluation problem.
- The possibility to build a virtual board on the screen. You can connect a logical analyzer/generator, a LCD panel, a I2C circuit, etc. You can see the result of an access directly on the screen, what are you writing on the I2C EPROM, the result of a LCD command, etc.
- UMPS show you
the result of a « real action » in a real graphical
environment, no need to decode, just look at the result. -
UMPS has an integrated assembler/disassembler and
debugger. It is able to accept an external assembler
or compiler. It has a text editor which is not limited
to 64K-bytes and shows keyword with color. It can also
communicate with an external compiler to integrate all
the debug facilities you need.
- UMPS has an integrated assembler/disassembler and debugger. It is able to accept an external assembler or compiler. It has a text editor which is not limited to 64K-bytes and shows keyword with color. It can also communicate with an external compiler to integrate all the debug facilities you need.
- UMPS is universal, it can easily be extended to other microcontroller with a library. Ask us for toolkit development.
- External resource simulation is not limited. It can be extended to your proper needs by writing your own DLL.
- UMPS allows you to evaluate at the lowest cost the possibility to build a microcontroller project without any cable.
- UMPS include a complete documentation on each microcontroller which describe special registers and each instruction.