By submitting your pages, you are agreeing to all these conditions.
It is not the most friendly way to start off, but in these uncertain times on the web, we need to get a few things straight first, so here's the fine print:
You are the author of your pages and take full responsibility for its contents and acknowledge that Sagittarius, the maintainers and the providers of this web space are not responsible for its contents in any way.
- These pages are intended for archers only, pages containing other topics will be erased without notice.
- Commercial messages are not allowed. It is allowed to tell that you work for a certain company and link to it. Advertising their or other products is not.
- This service is provided as a free service and as such, no assurance is made made regarding its availability.
- Pages may not contain, or contain links to, any of the following: nudity, sex, pornography, foul language, anything illegal, mail fraud, pyramid schemes or be insulting to another person or persons. This includes anything considered Adult material.
- Sagittarius and the maintainers reserve the right to delete any page they deem unacceptable for any reason without prior notice.
- Sagittarius and the maintainers make no guarantee as to the availability of service.
As the author you also state that nothing on your page has been copied from copyrighted material and that any links to other servers have been authorised by that organization.
You agree that Sagittarius and the maintainers have the right to remove any page it determines, in its sole judgment, has violated these conditions.
Some specific reasons for deletion of pages are:
- Pictures of dead animals. This does not mean bowhunters are not welcome, we just don't want dead animals ;-)
- Uselessly large pictures. Disk space is limited, so try to keep images small.
- Slander and other offensive matters (If you feel a page is offensive, please report it to the webmaster. He will (try and) judge it and decide to remove it (or not).
- Anything not associated with archery.
- Lack of disk space. If we run out of disk space, pages that are not updated from time to time.
- A page was created, but not modified within one month after creation.
These pages are maintained by the Sagittarius Web Team.
Last modified on